- Eastspring Investments – Asia Real Estate Multi Asset Income Fund is referred to as the ‘Fund’.
- The Fund’s investments may be adjusted from time to time and greater transaction costs may be incurred than a fund with static allocation strategy.
- The Fund invests in real estate investment trusts and securities of property related companies, which are subject to the cyclical nature of the real estate market, changes in interest rates, the local and global economy, other real estate capital market factors, and government policies and other related risks.
- Although the Fund will generally invest in income-producing securities, not all underlying investments will generate income.
- The Fund invests in equities and is exposed to the risk of market price fluctuations.
- The Fund invests in bonds and is subject to interest rate fluctuation and exposed to credit default, valuation and credit rating risks as well as credit risk of the counterparties with which it trades and sovereign debt risk. Pertaining to investments in high yield/unrated/non-investment grade bonds /non-investment grade sovereign bonds, these securities may be subject to higher credit risks and liquidity risks, compared with investment grade bonds, with an increased risk of loss of investments. Investment grade bonds are subject to the risks of credit rating downgrades.
- The Fund invests in convertible bonds which may be exposed to equity movement and greater volatility than straight bond investments.
- The Fund invests in securities of small-capitalisation/ mid-capitalisation companies which may have lower liquidity and their prices are more volatile in adverse economic developments than those of larger capitalisation companies in general.
- The Fund invests primarily in the Asia Pacific ex Japan Region and may be more volatile than a diversified fund.
- The Fund may invest in China A-shares via the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and/or Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, and Chinese debt securities on China interbank bond market (“CIBM”) via CIBM Direct Access Program and/or Bond Connect and may be exposed to risks relating to these channels. Such investments may be exposed to risks associated with RMB currency and conversion, tax rule and practices as well as high volatility and exchange policies of the Chinese equity market.
- The Fund’s investment in emerging markets subject it to greater political, tax, economic, foreign exchange, liquidity and regulatory risks.
- The Fund’s investments in debt securities in Asian Pacific ex-Japan markets may be subject to higher volatility and lower liquidity compared to more developed markets. The prices of securities traded in such markets may be subject to fluctuations. The Fund may incur substantial losses if it is unable to sell those investments with high liquidity risks at opportune times or prices.
- The Fund may invest in securities denominated in currencies other than the Fund’s base currency and may be exposed to currency and exchange rates risk.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments (FDIs) for hedging and efficient portfolio management purposes. Using FDIs may expose the Fund to market risk, management risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, volatility risk, operational risk, leverage risk, valuation risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. The use of such instruments may be ineffective and the Fund may incur significant losses.
- The Fund's Board of Directors may, at its discretion, pay dividends out of capital or gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the Fund’s capital, resulting in higher distributable income. Thus, the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital (effectively or not) amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share.
- Investment involves risk. Investors should not rely solely on this document in making investment decision. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
The Sub-Fund aims to maximize total returns with an income payout focus over the medium to long term through the implementation of an actively managed investment strategy investing primarily in a diversified range of equities, listed Real Estate Investment Trusts (“REITs”)+
The Sub-Fund may also invest in depositary receipts, including ADRs and GDRs, debt securities convertible into common shares, preference shares and warrants. ADRs and GDRs that the Sub-Fund may invest in will not have embedded derivatives. The underlying REITs may not necessarily be authorised by the SFC.Read more..
NAV as of 24 Mar 2023
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
Past performance data
- Asset classMulti asset
- Subscription methodN.A.
- ISIN codeLU2088747725
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50
- Inception date 09 Dec 2019
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 5%
- Annual management feesMAX 1.25%
- Morningstar rating *
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © Morningstar. All rights reserved.
All data are from Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited.
The Fund is a sub-fund of the Eastspring Investments funds, an open-ended investment company with variable capital (société d''investissement à capital variable) registered in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on the official list of collective investment undertakings pursuant to part I of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment (the "2010 Law") and the Directive 2009/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 (the "UCITS Directive"). The Fund is authorized by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC"). SFC authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of the Fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the Fund or its performance. It does not mean the Fund is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors. The Eastspring Investments has appointed Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited as its Hong Kong Representative. This information is not an offer or solicitation of an offer for the purchase of investment units in the Fund. An offering documents in relation to the Fund is available and may be obtained through Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited or any of its appointed distributors. All applications for units in the Fund must be made on the application forms accompanying the offering documents. Potential investors should read the offering documents (including the risk factors stated therein in details and the risk factors in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets, if applicable) before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. An investment in units of the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future or likely performance of the Fund. The value of the units in the Fund and any income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. US/HK dollar-based investors are exposed to currency fluctuations where the Fund is denominated in currencies other than US/HK dollar. The information contained herein does not have any regard to the specific investment objective(s), financial situation or the particular needs of any person. Potential investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before purchasing units in the Fund. In the event that potential investors choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, they should consider whether the Fund is a suitable investment for them. Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom.Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited and Prudential plc are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
The above materials are issued by Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited and have not been reviewed by the SFC.
The Fund is not authorized by the SFC under the Code on REITs, but is authorized under the Code on Unit Trusts and Mutual Funds. Such authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of the Fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the Fund or its performance. It does not mean the Fund is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors. Furthermore, the dividend/payout policy of the Fund is not a representative of the dividend/payout policy of the underlying REITs.