- Eastspring Investments - Global Low Volatility Equity Fund is referred to as the ‘Fund’.
- The Fund invests in equities and is exposed to the risk of market price fluctuations.
- Given the investment strategy of the Fund, investors should note that lower volatility does not necessarily mean low risk. The Fund may not produce lower price variability as compared to the global market and the Fund may be precluded from fully capturing the upside in rising markets. The investments selected using the systematic models may perform differently than expected.
- The Fund may invest primarily in specific geographical Region and may be more volatile than a diversified fund.
- The Fund’s investments in emerging markets subject it to greater political, tax, economic, foreign exchange, liquidity and regulatory risks.
- The Fund may invest in securities denominated in currencies other than the Fund’s base currency and may be exposed to currency and exchange rates risk.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments (FDIs) for hedging and efficient portfolio management purposes. Using FDIs may expose the Fund to market risk, management risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, volatility risk, operational risk, leverage risk, valuation risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. The use of such instruments may be ineffective and the Fund may incur significant losses.
- The Fund's Board of Directors may, at its discretion, pay dividends out of capital or gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the Fund’s capital, resulting in higher distributable income. Thus, the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital (effectively or not) amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share
- Investment involves risk. Investors should not rely solely on this document in making investment decision. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
The Sub-Fund aims to generate total returns in line with global equity markets, via a combination of capital growth and income, but with lower volatility. The Sub-Fund will invest primarily (at least 70% of its net assets) in equities and equity-related securities of companies, which are listedRead more..
NAV as of 24 Mar 2023
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
28 Feb 2023
Past performance data
- Asset classEquity
- Subscription methodN.A.
- ISIN codeLU1585245621
- Bloomberg tickerESGLVAU LX
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50
- Inception date 27 Mar 2017
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 5%
- Annual management feesMax 1.25%
Morningstar rating *
28 Feb 2023
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © Morningstar. All rights reserved.