Aims to provide an optimal investment return in long term through sharia equity securities that listed and traded in several Asia Pacific stock exchange and sharia money market that complied with sharia principal in stock exchange.
NAV as of 07 Jun 2023
Daily USD Change
Daily % Change
Returns (%) as of 28-Apr-2023
- Inception date27 Oct 2016
- Asset classEquity Sharia
- ISIN codeIDN000257904
- Base currencyUSD
- Benchmark indexDow Jones Islamic Market Asia/ Pacific ex-Japan Index*
- Subscription methodN.A.
- Morningstar rating *
- Subscription Fee (per transaction) Max. 3%
- Custodian Fee (annually) Max. 0.25%
- Annual management feesMax. 3%
- Redemption Fee (per transaction)Max. 2%
- Switching Fee (per transaction)Max. amount as valid subscription fee in each other intended mutual fund
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 10,000 (Not valid if the transaction done through distibutor agent)
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 100 (Not valid if the transaction done through distibutor agent)
The fee is calculated in Net Asset Value (NAV)
Where to buy
*The Dow Jones Islamic Market Asia/Pacific ex-Japan Index is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC ("SPDJI"), and has been licensed for use by PT Eastspring Invest-ments Indonesia Standard & Poor's® and S&P® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC ("S&P"); Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC ("Dow Jones"); and these trademarks have been licensed for use by SPDJI and sublicensed for certain purposes by PT Eastspring Investments Indonesia. PT Eastspring Investments Indonesia's Reksa Dana Syariah Eastspring Syariah Equity Islamic Asia Pacific USD is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates, and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of the Dow Jones Islamic Market Asia/Pacific ex-Japan Index. Investment in mutual fund contain risks, prior to investing in mutual fund, investor must read and understand the fund prospectus. Past performance does not indicate future performance.