- Eastspring Investments - Global Multi Asset Income Plus Growth Fund is referred to as the ‘Fund’.
- The Fund’s investments may be adjusted from time to time and greater transaction costs may be incurred than a fund with static allocation strategy.
- The Fund invests in equities and is exposed to the risk of market price fluctuations.
- The Fund will be subjected to risks associated with the underlying collective investment schemes and exchange traded funds. There is no assurance that the investment objective and strategy of the underlying investments will be successfully achieved, and it may negatively impact the Fund. The underlying investments may not be regulated by the SFC. Additional costs may be involved when investing into the underlying investments. There is no guaranteed that the underlying investments will always have sufficient liquidity to meet the Fund’s redemption requests as and when made.
- The Fund invests in bonds and is subject to interest rate fluctuation and exposed to credit default, valuation and credit rating risks as well as credit risk of the counterparties with which it trades and sovereign debt risk. Pertaining to investments in high yield/unrated/non-investment grade /non-investment grade sovereign bonds, these securities may be subject to higher credit risks and liquidity risks, compared with investment grade bonds, with an increased risk of loss of investments. Investment grade bonds are subject to the risks of credit rating downgrades.
- The Fund invests in convertible bonds which may be exposed to equity movement and greater volatility than straight bond investments.
- The Fund invests in securities of small-capitalisation/ mid-capitalisation companies which may have lower liquidity and their prices are more volatile in adverse economic developments than those of larger capitalisation companies in general.
- The Fund may invest primarily in specific geographical Region and may be more volatile than a diversified fund.
- The Fund’s investments certain markets, e.g. the PRC, may be subject to higher volatility and lower liquidity compared to more developed markets. The prices of securities traded in such markets may be subject to fluctuations. The Fund may incur substantial losses if it is unable to sell those investments with high liquidity risks at opportune times or prices.
- The Fund may invest in securities denominated in currencies other than the Fund’s base currency and may be exposed to currency and exchange rates risk.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments (FDIs) for hedging and efficient portfolio management purposes. Using FDIs may expose the Fund to market risk, management risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, volatility risk, operational risk, leverage risk, valuation risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. The use of such instruments may be ineffective and the Fund may incur significant losses.
- The Fund's Board of Directors may, at its discretion, pay dividends out of capital or gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the Fund’s capital, resulting in higher distributable income. Thus, the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital (effectively or not) amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share.
- Investment involves risk. Investors should not rely solely on this document in making investment decision. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
NAV as of 24 Mar 2023
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
28 Feb 2023
Past performance data
- Asset classMulti asset
- Subscription methodN.A.
- ISIN codeLU1430595022
- Bloomberg tickerESGMADM LX
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50
- Inception date 05 Jul 2016
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 5%
- Annual management feesMax 1.25%
Morningstar rating *
28 Feb 2023
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © Morningstar. All rights reserved.