- Eastspring Investments - Japan Dynamic Fund is referred to the ‘Fund’.
- The Fund invests in equities and is exposed to the risk of market price fluctuations.
- The Fund invests in a single country, and may be subject to greater volatility compared to more diversified funds.
- The Fund may invest in securities denominated in currencies other than the Fund’s base currency and may be exposed to currency and exchange rates risk.
- The Fund may offer currency hedged share classes which involve currency hedging transactions that may, in extreme cases, adversely affect the Fund's net asset value.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments (FDIs) for hedging and efficient portfolio management purposes. Using FDIs may expose the Fund to market risk, management risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, liquidity risk, volatility risk, operational risk, leverage risk, valuation risk and over-the-counter transaction risk. The use of such instruments may be ineffective and the Fund may incur significant losses.
- Investment involves risk. Investors should not rely solely on this document in making investment decision. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
NAV as of 23 Mar 2023
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
28 Feb 2023
Past performance data
Source: Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited. Returns are based in USD and computed on NAV-NAV basis with net income reinvested, if any. Calendar year returns are based on the share class performance for the year, and if the share class was incepted during a particular year, the returns shown relate to the performance of the share class since its inception to the end of that calendar year. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
- Asset classEquity
- Subscription methodN.A.
- ISIN codeLU0560541111
- Bloomberg tickerIOFJDYA LX
- Minimum initial investmentUSD 500
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD 50
- Inception date 07 Feb 2011
- Base currencyUSD
- Initial sales chargeMax 5%
- Annual management feesMAX 1.5%
Morningstar rating *
28 Feb 2023
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © Morningstar. All rights reserved.
Potential to benefit from a Yen rebound
Domestic and defensive stocks would likely have the most upside sensitivity to any ...
Value investing in Asia: Japan is well positioned for long-term outperformance
Apr 2022 | Ivailo Dikov
As COVID restrictions are lifted, fiscal support is implemented and supply chain ...
Deriving value from Japan’s ESG potential
Feb 2022 | Samuel Hoang
Japan’s unique geography, culture and mixed ESG performance suggest there is ...
Uncover the value opportunities in Japan
In the first episode of our podcast series on Emerging Markets and Asian equities, we ...
Exploiting investor behaviour – Why time frames matter
Sep 2018 | Dean Cashman
This year, global equity markets could be characterised as extremely choppy. Market ...
Invest in Japan Inc.
Growing trade tensions between the US and the rest of the world have largely shaped ...
All data are from Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited.
The Fund is a sub-fund of the Eastspring Investments funds, an open-ended investment company with variable capital (société d''investissement à capital variable) registered in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on the official list of collective investment undertakings pursuant to part I of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment (the "2010 Law") and the Directive 2009/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 (the "UCITS Directive"). The Fund is authorized by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC"). SFC authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of the Fund nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of the Fund or its performance. It does not mean the Fund is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors. The Eastspring Investments has appointed Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited as its Hong Kong Representative. This information is not an offer or solicitation of an offer for the purchase of investment units in the Fund. An offering documents in relation to the Fund is available and may be obtained through Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited or any of its appointed distributors. All applications for units in the Fund must be made on the application forms accompanying the offering documents. Potential investors should read the offering documents (including the risk factors stated therein in details and the risk factors in particular those associated with investments in emerging markets, if applicable) before deciding whether to subscribe for or purchase units in the Fund. An investment in units of the Fund is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future or likely performance of the Fund. The value of the units in the Fund and any income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. US/HK dollar-based investors are exposed to currency fluctuations where the Fund is denominated in currencies other than US/HK dollar. The information contained herein does not have any regard to the specific investment objective(s), financial situation or the particular needs of any person. Potential investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before purchasing units in the Fund. In the event that potential investors choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, they should consider whether the Fund is a suitable investment for them. Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited is an ultimately wholly owned subsidiary of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom.Eastspring Investments Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited and Prudential plc are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
The above materials are issued by Eastspring Investments (Hong Kong) Limited and have not been reviewed by the SFC.