Eastspring Investments - China Equity Fund - AHDM
NAV as of 21 Jun 2017
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
- Eastspring Investments - China Equity Fund is referred to the ‘Fund’
- The Fund invests in equities and is exposed to the risk of market price fluctuations.
- The Fund invests in a single country, and may be subject to greater volatility compared to more diversified funds.
- The Fund’s investment in Chinese markets subject it to greater political, tax, economic, foreign exchange, liquidity and regulatory risks.
- The Fund may incur substantial losses if it is unable to sell those investments with high liquidity risks at opportune times or prices.
- The Fund may invest in securities denominated in currencies other than the Fund’s base currency and may be exposed to currency and exchange rates risk.
- The Fund may use financial derivatives instruments only for efficient portfolio management and/or hedging purposes, which may expose the Fund to market risk, management risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, leverage risk, valuation risk and OTC transaction risk. In adverse market situations, the use of such instruments may be ineffective and the Fund may incur significant losses.
- The Fund may be exposed to the credit risks of the counterparties with which it trades.
- The Fund may invest in convertible bonds which are subject to credit, price and interest rate risk.
- The Fund's Board of Directors may, at its discretion, pay dividends out of capital or gross income while charging all or part of the fees and expenses to the Fund’s capital, resulting in higher distributable income. Thus, the Fund may effectively pay dividends out of capital. Payment of dividends out of capital (effectively or not) amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of an investor’s original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, which may result in an immediate reduction of the net asset value per share.
- Investment involves risk. Investors should not rely solely on this document in making investment decision. Past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance.
The Fund aims to maximize long-term total return by investing primarily in equity and equity-related instruments of corporations, which are incorporated in, or listed in, or operating principally from, or carrying on significant business in, or derive substantial revenue from, or whose subsidiaries, related or associated corporations derive substantial revenue from, the PRC. The investments of the Fund include, but are not limited to, listed securities in the Recognised Markets, depository receipts including ADRs and GDRs, debt securities convertible into common shares, preference shares and warrants. Recognised Markets mean a regulated market, which operates regularly and is recognised and open to the public.
Returns (%) as of 30-Apr-2017
20 Jul 2015
- Subscription methodN.A.
- Initial sales chargeMax 5%
- Annual management fees Max 1.5%
- Minimum initial investmentHKD 4,000
- Minimum subsequent investmentHKD 400
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
Back to top ^