Eastspring Investments - Asian Low Volatility Equity Fund - A
NAV as of 20 Apr 2017
Daily $ Change
Daily % Change
This Fund aims to generate total returns in line with Asia Pacific ex Japan equity markets, via a combination of capital growth and income, but with lower volatility. The Sub-Fund will invest primarily in equities and equity-related securities of companies, which are incorporated, listed in or have their area of primary activity in the Asia Pacific ex-Japan Region. The Fund may also invest in depository receipts including ADRs and GDRs, debt securities covertible into common shares, preference shares and warrants.
23 Nov 2016
- Subscription methodCash
- Initial sales charge5.00%
- Annual management fees1.50%
- Minimum initial investmentUSD1,000
- Minimum subsequent investmentUSD100
* Rating should not be taken as a recommendation. © 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.
Back to top ^